Because Great Waters depends in part on sales to plan for and secure programming, refunds are not available for tickets, seasonal passes, sponsorship, or advertisers. All sales are final; there are no cancellations or refunds.
- If a show is postponed and rescheduled by Great Waters, there is no refund, and tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
- If an artist, team, or venue cancels creating a situation beyond Great Waters’ control, replacement tickets, of comparable value, will be made available during the current Season. There will be no refunds.
- In the event of bad weather, the show will go on as long as the artist is at the venue and able to perform. Where possible, Great Waters may elect to change the venue site for safety reasons. There will be no refunds or exchanges. Great Waters will post a notice on its website as well as record a message on its phone system.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations.
- If, however, Great Waters is prevented from carrying out the Season, by causes beyond its control due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government restrictions, regulations on travel, war, acts of terrorism, civil disorder, epidemics or pandemics, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition, Great Waters will:
- Offer sponsors or advertisers the opportunity to consider donating their payment in lieu of obtaining a refund. Great Waters will assist them in converting their payment to a charitable donation;
- Offer sponsors or advertisers the opportunity to credit their payments to a rescheduled date in the current Season, or carry the payment to the next Season;
- As a last resort, offer sponsors or advertisers a full refund.